Friday, November 9, 2007

Flip Your Wig

This evening when deciding between the two films,
The Boondock Saints and The Heiress,

          

I asked my roommate how we should come to a decision. He said, "Can't you find a website and flip a coin or something"

My response: "If I can find a website where you can flip a coin, I'm not only going to use it, I'm going to blog about it"

Lo and behold, random.org. Not only can you randomly flip things, you can generate integers & fraction, roll a die, and even do a lottery quick pick. For the math nerd in us all (or perhaps only me) it's a statistic random dream come true. Or maybe it's just a dream for those of us too lazy to flip an actual coin. *cough*

Being that you can choose what things to flip, I opted for the good ol' US Quarter: State Issue Georgia.

Heads won and we watched The Boondock Saints.

No comments: